Regular Business Hours:
M – F, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST
Sometimes we’ll slip in and answer your question on a non-business day, but please hang tight if you’re emailing outside of our core business hours!
We’d like to get to know you, help your course videos look professional, engage your students, and help you stand out from your competitors.
Request Video Service
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s your definition of a “*Course Video*”?
A Course can contain multiple Modules.
A Module can contain multiple Lessons.
Typically, a Course could have:
- One Introductory video for the Course.
- One Introductory video for each Module.
- One or more videos for each Lesson.
So, when we talk about a “*Course Video*”, we are really talking about multiple videos that make up the whole Course. And that’s part of what goes into determining the time it takes to process them and its cost.
How long does it take?
A lot depends on the size and scale of the project, but a typical “*Course Video*” can usually be completed in a week.
What’s the cost?
That depends on a lot of things, which is why we want to speak with your first. Your business is unique, and each “*Course Video*” is unique. We’ll work towards a solution that fits your needs.
One-Time Setup Fee:
- We charge a one-time setup fee to create the assets (Intro, Lower Thirds, Outro) with your branding, that can be re-used on multiple “*Course Videos*”.
Each “*Course Video*”:
- Since a “*Course Video*” can really have multiple videos that make up that Course, and each video takes a certain amount of care and time to produce, we charge for each “*Course Video*” based on the following things…
- The number of videos for that Course, and the length of each video.
- The number and types of “oops” that need to be fixed.
- Time to fix any lighting issues.
- Time to fix any color issues.
- The number and types of audio issues that need to be fixed.
- The number of B-rolls and Drone footage that need to be cut in.
- The number of motion graphics or “slide-ins” (other actions available too) that need to be created and cut in.
What's your process?
We schedule a day / time to speak with you, via a phone call or a Zoom call, and discuss your company, your goals, your course / membership, your time frame and budget, to determine if we are a good fit.
If it’s a go:
- We’ll provide you with a time and cost estimate.
- You pre-pay and upload your raw course videos.
- We’ll get it done.
- You’ll review it and we’ll make tweaks.
- We’ll provide you with download links for your finished videos.
It’s very rare, but it has happened…if after reviewing your raw video footage we determine that our services will not work on your footage, we will notify you and refund your payment.
Who owns the assets you create for me?
If we acquire any assets for you, on your behalf, such as images, video clips, graphics, or music, we will make sure that you are properly protected with the appropriate use licenses.
Everything we create for you, belongs to you.
What if I need more than one “*Course Video*”?
Each “*Course Video*” is estimated separately, as each course is unique.
If we’ve already created your first “*Course Video*” for you, then we can re-use your assets (Intro, Lower Thirds, Outro) for each additional new “*Course Video*”.
If you want different assets created for a new “*Course Video*”, then the setup fee would be applied.
Get Started Today
Fill in the form above, and let us know what’s on your mind! We’ll be happy to speak with you via a phone call or Zoom session to answer your questions, or get you on your way to more professional looking, and engaging course videos.